Manufacturer is Out of Stock. New Orders will not be available until end of January/February 2024.
Experience the wildest way to exercise with the one-of-a-kind Jungle Jumparoo—an indoor/outdoor bounce and jump sensory tool is designed to provide both proprioceptive and vestibular input while having a blast! All age groups can enjoy this high-quality, safe Jumparoo and get those sensory juices flowing. So go ahead and jump!
Featuring vertical bars that provide safety and security while jumping, low to the ground for easy on and off and NO double bounce allowing small children to jump with anyone the Jungle Jumparoo is safe for all ages. The Jungle Jumparoo provides a safe and healthy way for your children to get the exercise they need, without compromising the fun or enjoyment they experience.
Ten minutes playing on the Jungle Jumparoo is equivalent to your child running for 33 minutes, and it's the exercise they'll be excited to do. The activities and games are endless.
The 6 1/2' Jungle Jumparoo is designed for ages 2 years & up. It is indoor outdoor use and is perfect for backyards, indoor playrooms, pre-schools, daycare centers and playgrounds. The Jungle Jumparoo is made of high-quality steel and glazed with powder coated paint.
When using the Jungle Jumparoo outdoors keep the Jungle Jumparoo out of direct sunlight as the extreme heat and UV will limit the lifespan of the inner tube. The Jungle Jumparoo should be placed in the shade with the Tube Cover and All-Weather Cover in use.
- Weight: 95 lbs
Box Dimensions: 46" x 24" x 6"
- Order shipped by manufacturer.
- To inflate your Inner Tube, you will need a standard air compressor, to ensure proper inflation we recommend using the start\stop method; small burst of air then stop, continue until full. This keeps the tube round and helps the air disperse within the tube evenly. Tube will be firm to the touch, there is no PSI reading on the tube since there is not an outer tire. The tube will stand about 13-15 inches high when properly inflated.
To inflate your Inner Tube, you will need a standard air compressor with an attachment like that used for car tires, to ensure proper inflation we recommend using the start\stop method; small burst of air then stop, continue until full. This keeps the tube round and helps the air disperse within the tube evenly.
- There is NO PSI reading on the tube due to the lack of an outer tire
- The Large Inner tube will stand about 16 inches high and the Mini tube about 12 inches high when properly inflated
- During inflation If you notice any asymmetry in your tube remove any air in the tube and re-inflate slowly using the stop and start air flow method to prevent bulging
- Due to the heavy rubber compound it can take a few weeks for your tube to break-in and may require more air, we recommend filling the tube slowly and adding more as needed. Inflating the tube too quickly or over inflation of the tube will decrease the lifespan and can also cause bulging
- If you encounter a slow leak in your new inner tube it is likely due to a loose inner valve stem core. If this part is not tightened all the way it will allow air to slowly leak over time. Use a small pair of tweezers or the valve tool that came with your Jungle Jumparoo to tighten this part by turning the inner pin in the valve stem clockwise (to the right) until it stops. You can also remove this part to deflate the inner tube quickly by unscrewing this part counterclockwise (to the left). A video is available on our FAQs section of the website to guide you through this process