Twiddle®Nathan is a customizable, lightly weighted, therapeutic activity/comfort aid. To support personal preferences, fidgets are attached with ribbon loops that snap to enable switching around and substituting fidgets, including the ones already owned by the user.
The product helps users find that just-right sensory zone. It can also assist in developing or regaining fine motor control and skills and improving strength and dexterity.
The included Velcro pull-tab can attach the Twiddle®Nathan to a backpack, belt, walker, or wheelchair.
Endorsed by AblePlay, and is recognized by the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards (IBCCES) as a Certified Autism Resource.
- Gently weighted at 1 lb
- Ages 3+
This item is shipped direct from the manufacturer.
- Warm compression on hands
- Helps develop fine motor skills including hand/eye coordination and finger strength
- Orbit ball can be used as an oral chew
- Helps retain and develop cognitive skills including memory
- Helps improve mood and focus
- Tactile, proprioceptive and oral input
- US and EU safety-tested
Specs for Twiddle®Nathan
Measures 9-1/2" long x 6" in diameter.
faux suede and various plush materials, ribbons, snaps, zipper, Velcro, and various fidget attachments