Sensory Tool House, LLC is looking for a Customer Service/Cashier team member to work part-time this holiday season. Upon successful employment, this position will be able to apply to another position within the company should one be available. This position works under the General Manager.
- Part time/Seasonal
- 10-15hrs per week
- Friday Evenings and Saturday shifts
- Other days as schedule permits
- $16.00/ hour
- Greet customers and clients as they enter the store
- Operate Point of Sale System
- Cash Handling
- Attending to the customer needs
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Maintaining store cleanliness
- Stock product displays
- Maintaining positive relationships with stakeholders
- Room set for events as needed
- Other duties as necessary
- Ability to work with numbers accurately with assistance of calculator or another tool
- Confidential regarding client/customer needs
- Able to follow directions either verbal or written
- Ability to learn product lines
- Ability to work with a diverse community
- Experience working with those who are neurodivergent and/or disabled
- Neurodivergent and/or disabled with ability to perform duties with reasonable accommodations
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 3hrs at a time
- Ability to lift to 30lbs seldom
Please complete an application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at 5831 Lacey Blvd. SE Ste: J Lacey, WA 98503. You may also include a resume.
This position will remain opened until filled. If you need assistance with a resume, free assistance and resources are available at WorkSource. Please visit your local WorkSource office for support.
Sensory Tool House, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on sexual orientation, gender, religion, disability, race or other.