The Z-Vibe is a vibratory oral motor tool that can help build oral tone and improve a variety of speech, feeding, and sensory skills. Use it to provide a varied sensory experience and/or to provide targeted tactile cues within the oral cavity. Its gentle vibration provides a new level of sensory stimulation to increase oral focus and draw more attention to the lips, tongue, cheeks, and jaw. Vibration can also be very calming, soothing, and organizing.
Designed with versatility in mind, there are over 35 tip attachments available in various sizes, textures, and resiliencies. From spoons to toothbrushes to pencils and more, the same handle can shift goals simply by switching out one tip for another.
- Battery included (please note: this is a special Vibe Battery not sold in stores - we recommend buying a spare)
- The handle comes with a blue Probe Tip
- Easy to clean
- Made in USA
This item is non-returnable.
- Helps build oral motor skills
- Provides targeted tactile cues to build awareness and strengthen muscles in the mouth including: lip/cheek/tongue awareness, lip closure, lip extension, jaw stability and grading, tongue and jaw dissociation, tongue elevation, tongue retraction and protrusion, tongue lateralization, and a tongue bowl
- Provides an opportunity for sensory integration
- Use as a stim tool to encourage focus and mood regulation
- Helps decrease food/texture aversions
- Helps transition from pureed to textured foods
- Use to help transition to toothbrushing
- Oral motor and tactile input
- Medical grade material and FDA compliant
- No lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
Specs for Z-Vibe
6.5" in length and less than half of an inch in diameter