ARK’s Bear Bottle Kit for Straw Drinking is a fun and friendly way to make drinking easier for beginners and/or children with oral motor difficulties. It's also an excellent way to transition babies straight from bottles to straw drinking - skipping sippy cups altogether!
- Includes 1 easy-to-squeeze Bear Bottle with a snap-close cap, 1 Select-Flow Valve, straws (either 2 eight-inch long tubing straws OR 24 regular straws - choose your option from the menu above), 1 yellow Lip Blok® (3/4"), and instructions on how to teach straw drinking
- The tubing straw is a reusable, chewable, durable alternative to traditional straws, and the Lip Blok prevents kids from biting on the straw or putting it too far into their mouths
- Compatible with most standard .25" diameter straws should you need more down the road
- Special valve keeps liquid at the top of the straw, so only a small sip is required to drink
- Recommended for thin liquids (water, milk, juice without pulp, etc); not recommended for carbonated liquids
- Made in the USA
This item is non-returnable.
- Helps with oral motor function
- Makes straw drinking easier
- Strengthens the mouth muscles and encourages tongue retraction, cheek tension, and lip closure
- Made of non-toxic, food grade materials
- Dishwasher safe
- No BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, or latex
Specs for Bear Bottle Kit
Holds 8 oz of fluid
Dimensions (bottle only)
2 x 2.5 x 6"