Dino-Bite Chew Necklace
The Dino-Bite Chew Necklace is a fun way to explore oral motor sensory input. This is a pretty 'beefy' dinosaur chew necklace with a lot of 'meat' on its bones. It's a great option for those who prefer chewing with their pre-molars and/or front teeth.
- For extreme or aggressive chewers
- Comes with a satin string and breakaway safety clasp
- Made in USA
- Please note: because of its beefier shape, each level of the Dino-Bite dinosaur chew necklace may feel tougher than the same toughness level in one of our more slender shapes. So for example, if you like the Krypto-Bite in the middle XT level, you may want to order the soft Dino-Bite
- Adult supervision always recommended with chews
- Ages 5+
This item is non-returnable.
- Two textures on both side of the pendant make for a fun pocket-sized tactile fidget
- Chewing helps reduce anxiety and improve focus
- Encourages tactile exploration
- Use as a tool to help strengthen oral motor and facial muscles
- Great as a safe alternative to chewing/biting on fingers, knuckles, shirts, pencils, etc
- Tactile and oral motor input
- 100% non toxic, food grade silicone beads
- Free of BPA, lead, cadmium, phthalates, PVC, and mercury
Standard - This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewers (those who do not chew through anything).
XT / Medium Firm - This is the middle level, which we call XT ("Xtra Tough"). It's firmer, but still fairly chewy, recommended for moderate chewers.
XXT / Very Firm - This is the toughest level, which we call XXT ("Xtra Xtra Tough"). It still has some “chewability” to it, but it’s fairly rigid / pretty firm. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers.
1.5 x 2.5" and just under ½" thick