Brick Stick Chew Necklace
The Brick Stick Chew Necklace provides a safe, wearable, discreet, and cool solution for those who need to chew.
- Large bumps on one side, small bumps on the other for lots of varied sensory input
- Always replace chews at first sign of wear
- Ages 5+
- Made in USA
This item is non-returnable.
- Use this "chewelry" as an oral fidget (or even hand fidget) to help calm, soothe, and self-regulate during times of stress
- Helps better focus during homework and other activities
- Use for sensory oral motor input
- Use as a tool to help strengthen oral motor and facial muscles
- Great as a safe alternative to chewing/biting on fingers, knuckles, shirts, pencils, etc
- Oral motor and tactile input
- Medical grade silicone
- FDA compliant
- No lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Breakaway necklace chord
Specs for Brick Stick Necklace
Each pendant measures about 2.5" long, just over ½" wide, and just under ½" thick - perfect for reaching the back molars
3 Color coded toughness levels
Standard - This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewers (those who do not chew through anything).
XT / Medium Firm - This is the middle level, which we call XT ("Xtra Tough"). It's firmer, but still fairly chewy, recommended for moderate chewers.
XXT / Very Firm - This is the toughest level, which we call XXT ("Xtra Xtra Tough"). It still has some “chewability” to it, but it’s fairly rigid / pretty firm. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers.