ARK Textured Grabber
The Textured Grabber is a multi-tool that can be used for both oral stimulation/food texture transitions and as a fidget.
- Has an easy-to-hold loop and a long extension to reach the back molars.
- 3 textured surfaces for tactile input (one smooth, one with circular bumps, and one with rectangular bumps)
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in USA
This item is non-returnable.
- Helps decrease oral defensiveness by introducing textures
- Use it as a safe alternative to chewing on one's hands, shirts, pencils, etc
- Practice biting/chewing skills without the risk of choking
- Build jaw strength and stability, and exercise the mouth muscles
- Use as a fidget tool to improve mood and focus
- Helps build fine motor skills
- Oral motor and tactile input
- Medical grade and FDA compliant
- No lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
Specs for Grabber
Soft / Standard (Magenta or Red) - recommended for mild chewing, individuals with low oral tone, or individuals with limited jaw strength just learning to bite and chew. These are the softest ones with the most “squishiness” and “give” to them.
XT / Medium Firm (Lime Green or Teal) - XT stands for "Xtra Tough." These are firmer, but still fairly chewy. Recommended for moderate chewers. Or, individuals working on building jaw strength can eventually "graduate" from the soft to the XT.
XXT / Very Firm (Royal Blue or Forest Green) - XXT stands for "Xtra Xtra Tough." These are the most firm and provide the most resistance to the jaw. No chew tool is indestructible, but these are very tough / the longest lasting option for avid chewing. The Y-Chew XXT is usually the overall longest lasting chew for most avid chewers.