Fleece Weighted Hoodie Vest
Fun and Function’s Fleece Weighted Hoodie Vest is an oh-so-soft fleece vest with a hood that looks just like a regular jacket. Weights are inconspicuously tucked inside interior pockets, offering soothing proprioceptive input all day long. Weighted vests help ground the body and help those with sensory needs focus and calm down. Soft fleece material offers calming tactile input. Zipper closure for easy on and off, and exterior pockets for a fidget or chewy.
- Use weighted products with guidance from a therapist
- Holds up to 6 lbs. of weights (includes 2 lbs. of weights).
- Ages 2-12
- Proprioceptive input and gentle compression encourage calm and focus, and help kids cope with sensory overload
- Supports kids and adults with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Helps ease transition and travel
Measurements shown reflect the size of the vest. To measure circumference, lift arms slightly and measure around the widest part of the body. Measurements are in inches. Place weights into pockets based on your child's weight and preferences. Additional weights sold separately.
Use with adult guidance . Never use to cover face or restrict child's movement. User should be able to remove weighted clothing without help. Follow the age and weight guidelines stated on the product insert. Weights should be carefully and gradually adjusted for each person's needs (10% of total body weight is a common standard. The total should never exceed 10-15% of total body weight).
- Proprioceptive input
- Tested by an independent and accredited third-party lab
- Meets or exceeds government safety standards for lead and physical and mechanical hazards
- Do not allow user to sleep with weighted clothing
Specs for Weighted Vest
Made of 65% cotton and 35% polyester. 100% polyester interior pockets. POM plastic zipper.
100% cotton. Weights are steel pellets in 80% polyester and 20% cotton lining