Ivory Sprite Kin - Grief and Loss
Regular price $48.00 USD
Sale price $48.00 USD Regular price
Ivory Sprite Kin knows that coping with grief and loss can be overwhelming, and finding the right words to talk to our children about it can feel impossible. Sprite helps you find a place to start as you help a child navigate loss.
Children experience grief and loss differently as they get older. Sprite Kin helps provide comfort and opens the door to healthy conversations about loss. Sprite can help you start these conversations with children while encouraging them to remember that those who are no longer by our side continue to live within our hearts.
Slumberkins is dedicated to helping families raise caring, confident, and resilient children through affirmations, stories and creature characters. Slumberkins was founded by a special education teacher and a family therapist. Based out of our home state of Washington, check out their new show on Apple TV.Watch Slumberkins | Apple TV+
- Sprite stuffie comes with a board book and an affirmation card
- Soft and silky fur, perfect for smooshy hugs
- Machine washable, air dry
- Intentionally designed without detachable plastic pieces to give caretakers peace of mind
- Helps provide language for kids to discuss emotions surrounding grief and loss
- Provides tools for emotional regulation
- Helps kids practice interoception
- Social and emotional development, tactile input
Specs for Ivory Sprite Kin
14″ x 6″ x 2″