The Peanut Ball is perfect for those who need to move but need more stability than a traditional therapy ball. Like an exercise ball, it supports kids' natural desire for movement, but instead of rolling every which way, kids can rock back-and-forth or side-to-side. For extra stability, kids can grip the sides of the ball with their legs. Use solo or with a friend. A peanut exercise ball is a dynamic seating option that's perfect for daily exercise, positioning and therapy programs.
- Ages 3+
- Encourages balance and core stabilization
- Helps improve mood and focus
- Can be used for play or for dynamic seating in the classroom
- Vestibular input
- Cushions and balls have been tested by an independent and accredited third-party lab
- Meet or exceed government safety standards for lead, heavy metals, physical and mechanical hazards and phthalates
- Designed without BPA and phthalates
Specs for Peanut Ball
Sizing: Measure from armpit to fingers. Choose the corresponding size height or next size up.
X-Small: 29.5"L x 12"H. Weighs 1.76 lbs. Holds up to 200 lbs. Color: Purple
Small: 34.5"L x 14"H. Weighs 1.98 lbs. Holds up to 200 lbs. Color: Green
Medium: 36.5"L x 15.5"H. Weighs 2.65 lbs. Holds up to 250 lbs. Color: Yellow
Large: 40.5"L x 18.5"H. Weighs 2.97 lbs. Holds up to 250 lbs. Color: Red
X-Large: 43.5"L x 20"H. Weighs 3.30 lbs. Holds up to 300 lbs. Color: Blue