Canvas Sling Swing
The Canvas Sling Swing is a versatile sensory swing. The comfy material is long enough to cocoon the whole body and kids love feeling that satisfying deep pressure as they swing. Lie all the way back to relax, sit and read your favorite book, or lie on your belly to practice reaching exercises. Kids of all ages enjoy the soothing sensory experience.
- Includes swing with straps and two dowels
- Use with adult supervision
- Professional installation required
- Suspend the swing from 1 or 2 points on your ceiling.
- If suspension is above 7', use a set of Height Adjusters with ceiling suspension (sold separately)
- For single point suspension use with swivel
- Maintain a minimum clearance of 6 feet around the perimeter of the swing.
- Holds up to 200 lbs
- Ages 3+
- Works on sensory integration and vestibular activities
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, autism, sensory processing disorder and hyperactivity
- Swings help with emotional regulation
- Can be used at home to relax as a cozy hammock, or incorporated into therapy sessions to develop motor planning and coordination
- Proprioceptive and vestibular input
- Tested by an independent and accredited third-party lab
- Meets or exceeds government safety standards for physical and mechanical hazards, lead, load bearing and weight capacity
Specs for Sling Swing
Swing: 90% cotton 10% polyester
Straps: 100% polyester
62"L x 51"W
53"L x 1.6"