Denim Weighted Vest
The Denim Weighted Vest is a fashionable weighted vest supports focus and attention during daily activities and eases stress. Slip removable weights into interior pockets and use hook-and-loop fasteners to position removable weights on each shoulder (weights are included). Functional exterior pockets can hold fidgets, and stylish metal buttons are easy to open and close. Additional weights sold separately (see accessories).
- Use weighted products with guidance from a therapist
- Includes vest and 2 lbs. of weight: four 1/4 lb. weights and two 1/2 lb. weights.
We currently carry the Large Age 9-12 size, the Medium Age 6-8 will be available via Special Order.
- Proprioceptive input and gentle compression encourage calm and focus, and help kids cope with sensory overload
- Supports kids and adults with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Helps ease transition and travel
Measurements shown reflect the size of the vest. To measure circumference, lift arms slightly and measure around the widest part of the body. Measurements are in inches. Place weights into pockets based on your child's weight and preferences. Additional weights sold separately.
Use with adult guidance . Never use to cover face or restrict child's movement. User should be able to remove weighted clothing without help. Follow the age and weight guidelines stated on the product insert. Weights should be carefully and gradually adjusted for each person's needs (10% of total body weight is a common standard. The total should never exceed 10-15% of total body weight).
- Proprioceptive and tactile input
- Tested by an independent and accredited third-party lab
- Meets or exceeds government safety standards for lead and physical and mechanical hazards
- Do not allow user to sleep with weighted clothing
Specs for Stretch Denim Weighted Vest
93% cotton and 7% polyester.
Buttons: Copper, nickel alloy. 100% polyester hook-and-loop closures.
100% cotton. Weights are steel pellets
Blue denim with copper buttons