Slumberkins Copper Alpaca Kin knows that stepping out and exploring the unknown world can be a bit stressful. Alpaca teaches children to articulate their feelings, manage their anxiety, and share their worries with others.
This Kin is perfect for children to bring with them and develop a sense of imaginative play. During times of stress or heightened anxiety, many children find comfort in articulating, naming, and sharing their feelings and fears. Alpaca will be their new best friend, giving them the confidence to explore the wild world around them and navigate big emotions... paw-in-hand.
Slumberkins is dedicated to helping families raise caring, confident, and resilient children through affirmations, stories and creature characters. Slumberkins was founded by a special education teacher and a family therapist. Based out of our home state of Washington, check out their new show on Apple TV.Watch Slumberkins | Apple TV+
- Alpaca stuffie comes with a board book and an affirmation card
- Soft and silky fur, perfect for smooshy hugs
- Machine washable, air dry
- Intentionally designed without detachable plastic pieces to give caretakers peace of mind
- Helps teach kids interoception
- Gives language to feelings and emotions through social story
- Helps boost kids confidence
- Social and emotional development, tactile input
Specs for Copper Alpaca Kin
6” W x 14" L