Harkla’s Body Sock was designed with Autism and sensory issues in mind.
- Can be used in one static position or for dynamic movement based tasks
- Encourage your child to explore their movements by pressing and stretching the material
- Comes with an activity guide created by occupational therapists provided in each package
- Calms and organizes sensory input all over the body
- Helps develop spatial awareness by providing immediate feedback to the tactile and proprioceptive systems
- Tactile and proprioceptive input
Specs for Body Sock
80% Nylon , 20% Spandex
Plastic Snaps: Located at head opening.
Designed with double-stitched seams & strong snaps instead of Velcro.
Small: 27 inches wide x 40 inches long
Medium: 27 inches wide x 48 inches long
Large: 28 inches wide x 56 inches long
X-Large: 30 inches wide x 64 inches long
We recommend that you measure the user to ensure purchasing the correct size. Measuring the height of the user is crucial to ensure purchasing the correct size.
Small = User Height of 38’-45’
Medium = 46’-53’
X-Large = 62’+
* The Body Sock fits the very best when the user's height is equal to or slightly taller than (no more than 5") the Body Sock length. (In-between sizes? We recommend the size down to ensure compression is properly felt during use)