ARK’s Baby Grabber (Textured) is designed to calm and soothe infants who are in the early stages of development. At approximately 5-6 months, babies start mouthing and chewing in order to strengthen their mouth muscles and exercise their lips, tongue, and jaw. This oral exploration prepares them to eat solid foods and to make speech sounds later on. The Baby Grabber provides a safe outlet for babies to develop these skills. While all surfaces of the Grabber can be chewed on, the extension provides input all the way to the back molar area.
- Easy for little hands to hold
- Light Blue Grabber is soft and chewy
- Babies can chew on the loop with their front teeth/gums
- Or use the extension to reach their back molar area
- Bumps and nubs provide extra sensory input
- Safe for babies up to 2 years
This item is non-returnable.
- Helps with the transition from pureed to solid foods
- Helps develop speech muscles
- Helps soothe sore gums
- Oral motor and tactile input
- Medical grade and FDA compliant
- No lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
Specs for Baby Grabber
4” x 2”