ARK's Flat Textured Spoons (3 Pack) are double-sided feeding spoons that have a flat profile - perfect for individuals who have limited lip control and/or difficulty removing food from the spoon. Use them to introduce texture to puréed foods like yogurt, applesauce, stage 1 baby foods, etc.
They're textured on one side and smooth on the other. Present the feeding spoon textured side facing up to stimulate the upper lip, or textured side down to stimulate the lower lip and tongue.
Use the end with lines for mild input, or the end with bumps for more input. Or start with the lines and eventually progress to the bumps for increasing tactile input.
- Each spoon is rigid enough to hold food, but still has some flex in case someone has a strong bite reflex
- Come in 3 colors
- Works best with puréed foods like yogurt, applesauce, stage 1 baby foods, etc.
- Have a very thin profile - perfect for individuals who have limited lip control and/or difficulty removing food from the spoon
- Dishwasher safe
- Not meant for use as a chew
- Made in the USA
This item is non-returnable.
- The textured spoons help decrease oral defensiveness, reduce food aversions, and encourage texture acceptance
- Target specific areas of the mouth
- Tactile and oral motor input
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Oral motor input
Specs for Textured Spoons
6 inches long and .75” wide